Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help 822
            hey guys i set up a tg822 and it keeps rebooting after a couple of hours of being on is there something im doing wrong or is that the new normal here is some screenshot of my forceware setting let me know if there is anything else i need to give for some help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is it registered for service?

"being on" means what?

Do you have logs? settings look fine.. if your settings were bad wrong then it wouldn't boot / be bricked.
(30-01-2020, 02:55 AM)occalifornia Wrote: Is it registered for service?

"being on" means what?

Do you have logs? settings look fine.. if your settings were bad wrong then it wouldn't boot / be bricked.

Online=being on...but which logs do you want???
(30-01-2020, 04:49 AM)mikey111203 Wrote:
(30-01-2020, 02:55 AM)occalifornia Wrote: Is it registered for service?

"being on" means what?

Online=being on...but which logs do you want???

You gave us screenshots from your device so it is clearly on. What am I missing?

All of them there should be two or three log file tabs on the left side?

Heart Angel
if opti bum upgraded there security is it true that all clones will not work anymore or is there another way around it i know i havent put up the logs yet only because not sure if it would matter cause the couple of people i know testing are giving up
(31-01-2020, 03:18 PM)mikey111203 Wrote: if opti bum upgraded there security is it true that all clones will not work anymore or is there another way around it i know i havent put up the logs yet only because not sure if it would matter cause the couple of people i know testing are giving up

If you want help you should post the logs. What your friends do seems irrelevant to you getting help. lol.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

also does that mean you are using a clone? any other pertinent information you want to share so we can help?  Angry
Your system log is way too short, it is incomplete.

What are your signal levels?

Can you provide the entire system log?

The DOCSIS log shows T3 timeout. Without knowing your signal levels.. you could have poor signal, but since you've been mentioning clones and ISP security my guess is you are failing their security checks... won't know until you post the entire log bud. lol
(04-02-2020, 03:56 PM)occalifornia Wrote: Your system log is way too short, it is incomplete.

The DOCSIS log shows T3 timeout. Without knowing your signal levels.. you could have poor signal, but since you've been mentioning clones and ISP security my guess is you are failing their security checks... won't know until you post the entire log bud. lol

Attached Files
.txt   system log full.txt (Size: 127.4 KB / Downloads: 22)
(04-02-2020, 06:30 PM)mikey111203 Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 03:56 PM)occalifornia Wrote: Your system log is way too short, it is incomplete.

Hey i put the full logs up do you know of anything i can do to fix it
We are all working on your problem. How many hours has it been now...?