Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
hi
just wanted to say great forum m8 , some usefull stuff on here

also i noticed on another forum you mentioned you can force config to ambit 256 , i dont suppose you have a tutorial on how to do it do you please thanks
ive told you what to do, figure it out...

i dont spoonfeed noobs unless its for haxorware...which i just want to spread to as many users as possible
[Image: 2qu0z8h.gif]
ok m8 no worries , just thought i would ask , and i dont spoon feed if you take a look at the forum you mentioned it i have tried my best to do everything on my own and help others but i know what you mean so i wont ask again and as for haxorware i always use it for 250/255 its best bit of firmware thats been out for a long long time
hi again could you at least just help me on how i would extract the perm non vol please i think i can do the rest i would be very greatfull thanks
its offset 0x8000 size 0x8000 (32768) in your 2mb dump
thanks for that its much appriciated , i have read the dump from a mates 256 with 20mb connection but when i try and read it in notepad its just jibberish lol
by the way just used 250-10RC6_EDOCSIS for first time works a treat and seems flawless nice work !!
because its not text...

if you seriously wondererd why its just jibberish i suggest dropping cable modems and jumping through the nearest window
oh right so i suppose when you started you could read it like i can read english ! we all have to start somewhere i was asking for help not sarcasm forget it. Thanks for haxor
its basic computer literacy...if you dont have it then you shouldnt be doing this stuff...
(27-10-2008, 06:15 PM)fallenhalo Wrote: oh right so i suppose when you started you could read it like i can read english ! we all have to start somewhere i was asking for help not sarcasm forget it. Thanks for haxor

Download the haxorware video on this forum, you gotta learn everything! In the video says how to edit hexadecimal