Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st time sb6190 user
Like to just start by saying I am a noob in the modem game. so like a lot of people I lost my connection for test purposes and bought a new modem sb6190 with bitware already moded. I'm hoping someone can teach me how to put a connection on it, for test purposes of course.
Thanks in advance.
I wouldn't mess with the SB6190 right now. I have tested BW and was not able to lock. I have tested Alphaware and it works, but his firmware for the 6190 is not well camouflage and will get hit everyday.

i have a fully configured image for the sb6190 running alphaware and working perfect

i am looking for the bitware rev 9 version if anyone have it let me know thanks
(23-07-2020, 05:41 PM)marese310 Wrote: i have a fully configured image for the sb6190 running alphaware and working perfect

i am looking for the bitware rev 9 version if anyone have it let me know thanks

How are you spoofing besides disabling SNMP and update? PM me your spf.cfg. Thx.
I also need these information for my testing. Please help. Thank you.
I am noob with those new firmware, but remember good times of 5100e and 5101e and Docsis 2.0, sigma, haxorware, etc. Can you guys point me in a good direction?. I bet custom or sniffed config doesn't work on docsis 3.0? Am I right that MAC and certs from a different node modem are needed? Cheers
(18-07-2020, 03:32 AM)skyline629 Wrote: I wouldn't mess with the SB6190 right now. I have tested BW and was not able to lock. I have tested Alphaware and it works, but his firmware for the 6190 is not well camouflage and will get hit everyday.

You're obviously doing something wrong because 6190's with BW are the ONLY boxes that don't get hit and dropped.
knowledge=power, I have Doc 3.1 running 100%, so cal spectrum without one hiccup, but will never tell how it's done as too many people like to abuse the system.
well if ur using original certs like cloning they r up....and if ur using scan certs r uppp...the secret here its jus lock ur certs ...
as the 6121.6141.820 u just need to put them in ipv6 and u shouldnt have any issues....they`ve been workin fond since december