Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SB6190 Bitware No Power/No Lights
I've had this modem for 2 weeks. I left the room and came back and the modem was off. no power, no lights.

I've tried waiting and plugging in, nothing. 

any help? please.
it was banned
Knowledge=Power
(06-04-2022, 04:48 AM)ABMJR Wrote: it was banned

I'm sure you'd agree that a mac ban would not prevent a modem from even powering on right?

It sounds like the modem some how got bricked.
(06-04-2022, 09:55 PM)teddyalmonds Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 04:48 AM)ABMJR Wrote: it was banned

I'm sure you'd agree that a mac ban would not prevent a modem from even powering on right?

It sounds like the modem some how got bricked.

I agree it's bricked but I have no clue how it happened. 

The only settings I used were the MAC address and force config.

It's really odd it won't come on, if it's bricked, is there anyway to flash it again using the phusion mod?
(07-04-2022, 04:09 AM)fogles Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 09:55 PM)I agree it\s bricked but I have no clue how it happened. The only settings I used were the MAC address and force config. Wrote: It's really odd it won't come on, if it's bricked, is there anyway to flash it again using the phusion mod?

Yeah there's no reason any of those settings would result in the actual modem bricking itself.

I suggest you reach out to whomever sold you the modem. Yeah a phison mod and restore "could" help but without knowing what actually happened, no one can say for certain.
yes you are right @teddyalmonds. 
How to buy phenq at amazon?
(05-04-2022, 01:08 AM)fogles Wrote: I've had this modem for 2 weeks. I left the room and came back and the modem was off. no power, no lights.

I've tried waiting and plugging in, nothing. Buckshot Roulette

any help? please.

You can check connections, power adapter, and try a reset.
(05-04-2022, 01:08 AM)fogles Wrote: I've had this modem for 2 weeks. I left the room and came back and the modem was off. no power, no lights.

I've tried waiting and plugging in, nothing. rice purity test

any help? please.

Unplug the modem from the power source.
Wait for about 10-15 seconds.
Plug the modem back in.
Allow the modem a few minutes to fully reboot.
It seems like your SB6190 modem is experiencing power issues. To troubleshoot this, you can try checking the power source and cables. Additionally, consider using the TiviMate Companion app to monitor your modem's status remotely for more convenience.