Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
sbhacker down?
Hey,

SNMP...are you Mark?
SNMP! That is fantastic information. So, Daks is in no trouble? We wish him the best.
And if you look at the number of members that are registered at SBH, you will defiantly see that it is far less than 1% who are actually interested in docsis.

Ryan aka 4:20

Edit. Why do my posts keep getting deleted?
(08-10-2011, 01:41 PM)Ryan Wrote: Edit. Why do my posts keep getting deleted?

theres nothing in the logs?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
The best of lucky SBH! Hope ur up soon. The best thing i ever found on the internet. I use my modem allmost daily in the field. Miss the good old cc threads.
Is this info true 4chan was banned from C-H not sure is he is a informant however he shared a scary pm that ABMJR sent hem is this pm true ??? This pm was taken rate from ABMJR account to 4chan .

ABMJR I harvested so many IP\'s and Emails when i was a MOD @ SSSSBBBHHH and it was all turned over to the FEDS. [Redacted] is looking @ serious time. I helped in his raid and gave a sworn disposition a week before.All to a Federal Judge. All under oath. His Pro-Store records were seized, as was the entire data base @ SSSBBBHHH.Everything. i said, more indictments will be coming. Watch Bitches. And you can thank me...Its Over We Won Deal with it

It was ABMJR dude that said it . That he was the informat who did that.
(14-10-2011, 04:21 AM)jackass Wrote: It was ABMJR dude that said it . That he was the informat who did that.

ABMJR claimed he was the informant . I still don't know why the admin at c-h place was banned could there be more to the story. "Snitches Get Stitches "
Jr posted that himself. It was not taken from a pm, nor was it taken out of context.
It indeed looks like Jr has been unbanned and 4chan has been banned over at C-H.
LOL
And, 4chan is now registered at Sudo's site and is welcoming people from SBH and C-H.
(14-10-2011, 01:08 PM)Ryan Wrote: Jr posted that himself. It was not taken from a pm, nor was it taken out of context.
It indeed looks like Jr has been unbanned and 4chan has been banned over at C-H.
LOL
And, 4chan is now registered at Sudo's site and is welcoming people from SBH and C-H.

Can you pm me Sudo's site or can someone pm me this. That was a pm that was in 4chan inbox that he passed around. If it was posted some ware else before cool. So whats the deal this shit is true ?
(15-10-2011, 12:34 AM)BornDirty Wrote: Can you pm me Sudo's site or can someone pm me this. That was a pm that was in 4chan inbox that he passed around. If it was posted some ware else before cool. So whats the deal this shit is true ?

http://sb.no-ip.org/phpBB3/index.php
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******