Haxorware Forums

Full Version: I am able to get SB 5101 to Boot but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Idk I looked at what your suppost to do to get the Dynamic Shared Secret thing or whatever and it looks really complicated. I mean I know how to type commands and stuff (I use Linux) but it just looks confusing to me.
The only way to get the shared secret is to log into your CMTS and download the config or telnet into it and request the information you want.
(15-06-2012, 05:58 AM)ABMJR Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe TELNET a command at a certain time...But I know of no one that has posted this Publicly

May I have does commands in a pm (private MSG) as no one has posted it
Publicly lol Wink
I wish this shit was on Youtube so much easier to understand...
Skype???
Hey, I changed the MAC address and now I am in a guarden Wall with comcast activation... hmmm what to do now... I used to be able to just put in a different DNS and that worked out for me but that was when there was a video on youtube for it now its been blocked by YouTube...
Nevermind so I did some reading and it turns out that I should probably force a different config file but when I try to it doesn't let me it says "TFTP Get Failed. Operation timed out" Now I think this is from Bpi+ they started fixing forcing config files so when i try disabled or bpi it cant get "Operational" Very Frustration is there away to just download the config file a different way and then just upload it to the modem?? Or is there a way to find a MAC address to use....
It's Very Simple To Fix This. Find A New NonVol. Worked For Me.
(16-06-2012, 02:47 PM)inaimate30- Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-06-2012, 05:58 AM)ABMJR Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe TELNET a command at a certain time...But I know of no one that has posted this Publicly

May I have does commands in a pm (private MSG) as no one has posted it
Publicly lol Wink

Same...

(22-06-2012, 09:12 AM)TheForce Wrote: [ -> ]It's Very Simple To Fix This. Find A New NonVol. Worked For Me.

How must I obtain this "NonVol" can I search for one....

If someone need Putty log I have one
BS CVC is not that important than cert. So stop spreading that shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4