Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Need Help With Docsis + Certs Please Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Disconnect the cable and DC power, Some can use the GUI to add Haxo Lite, but I dump it (make a BU), re-flash Haxo Lite..

Change 1st CPE MAC, and am online

Now it's time to read read read.

Thanks ABMJR for the valuable data you have given us. although it is not as easy as it looks, but it's a good start ...
where can i get ambit 100 changer tools ?
(19-10-2012, 09:48 PM)Box3r Wrote: [ -> ]where can i get ambit 100 changer tools ?

why, virgin have removed all d1 modems from the network
only way that antique will work is with a 512k set top box mac
Open that baby up and use it as an ashtray!!!
if d1 = Docsis 1.0 , im on d1 :S and my modem is a scientific atlanta , ive been told that program will tell me what firmware.bin is needed , because i need the correct 'firmware.bin' to do the dload command
now i'm confused why would you need tools for a very old ambit modem when you have a webby
and only way you can be running d1 is if your using an stb mac/config and that wont last as they are now being removed (unless things are very different at your end of the east lancs road)
this mac been on about 9 week now , i dnt know wjat stb mac /config is mate
im in merseyside mate
stb = set top box
what equipment do i need to do superhub's and new model modems , etc i seen someone has a modem with bulitin wireless with haxorware on , i was wondering what do i need etc..

Spi Programmer ?
Jtag ?
Test Clips ?
Soldiering Iron ?
Solder ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6