Haxorware Forums

Full Version: new boards to play with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=583][attachment=584][attachment=585][attachment=586]hi guys. hope these pictures help you cos im about to try the impossible and make it possible. these are the new modem boards. i got a bit of knollege as i have been reading up on this site for about six months now so i would like to share them with you. so here goes my list sledge hammer .... cheque
torch....cheque.....block of cheese....cheque....a long weight......cheque.... goggles .... and nappys... cheque oh i nearly forgot im missing my two daddy long legs ....cheque .....
oBasic specs are:

Modem type - Cable
802.11b support
802.11g support
Draft 802.11n support
Draft 802.11n 5GHz support
MIMO
Turbo mode - channel-bonding
Stated speed - 300Mbit/s

Security specs:

128-bit WEP
WPA2
Firewall
MAC address filtering
DMZ

Size specs are:

Size 192x70x180mm
Antennas - 3
Internal antennas
1 WAN port
4 Ethernet ports
Ethernet connection speed - 10/100/1000Mbit/s
Power consumption on 13W

Other Features include:

Universal Plug and Play support
DHCP server
Port forwarding
WDS Support
k so this is how far i got so far please dont laugh and no rude remarks .....this board is like fort knox but i got this info.....
clearer pictures would be helpful
(26-01-2013, 05:11 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]clearer pictures would be helpful

lol i did try drew but a man of your cyberginetics knows exactly what i circled and wires i solder.... in everyones eyes you only got to look at a board and its putty in your hands lol .... im a noob and what a board to play
What model modem is this?
ok from looking at blurry pic 1
i cant tell bcm chip type so i'll skip that, mini pic-e slot (with wifi card) ttl header (i guess, i'd probe it with a multimeter, also i'd look for other devices from that manufacturer with ttl headers as 90% of the time the pinout is the same)
16pin soic (spi flash baby!)
Can you not type the numbers on the chip?

Also drewmerc do you have any links on how to probe TTL with a meter?

Obviously it should be easy to find 5V and ground, do you just test the other two pins when you figure those out?
dont we just love the drewman hes like a cybergenic humanoid would love to hear his voice i think hes a robot .....but yet again drew you have hit the nail on the pogo stick Smile
(26-01-2013, 08:38 PM)flashgordon Wrote: [ -> ]dont we just love the drewman hes like a cybergenic humanoid would love to hear his voice i think hes a robot .....but yet again drew you have hit the nail on the pogo stick Smile

i sound like these guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QR6u_9m5lY apart from the fact i cant sing a note, but we are from the same area of the uk
Pages: 1 2