Haxorware Forums

Full Version: SB5101 PROBLEMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I NEED SOME HELP>>> PLEASE

My unit was working perfect until a few days ago when i moved the modem from one room to another. when i plugged the modem back on i was not getting internet service. I tried changing the Mac address but it would not work. i actually reset the settings back to factory thinking that would help but that did not help. I took some screenshots so you could see what i am talking about..

i would really appreciate it if you could give me a hand.

ther power light flashes
the receive light flases
the send light flases
the online light stays off
the pc activity light stays on.

more screenshots
normally i'd ban you for being to stupid to mod a modem (you posted mac addreses)
but i'm in a good mood, so i'll ask what happens if you take it back into the other room i'll guess your wiring/splitters are fucked
SOrry I don't know much about this so I figured that if I reset the modem that it would work again, but it didnt. I try placing it back in the other room and it does not work. for some reason stopped working when i unplugged it and than plugged it back in the two days later.

i plugged it in every room hopiung it work work but it didnt. is there something you can do to help me solve the problem?
when you reset it i guess you screwed all the settings, so now you'll need to start from scratch setting it up again
best place to start reading http://www.sbhacker.net/forum/index.php/