Haxorware Forums

Full Version: DPC2100R3 Bootloader/FW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys,

I need a bootloader and firmware for dpc2100rev3 with spi chip (w25x16). I accidentally erased the flash when I tried to recover the password through hyperteminal.

Hope someone can help me on this. Thanks.
(24-06-2011, 03:55 AM)rockstar5k Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

I need a bootloader and firmware for dpc2100rev3 with spi chip (w25x16). I accidentally erased the flash when I tried to recover the password through hyperteminal.

Hope someone can help me on this. Thanks.

I have new modem dpc2100r3
Q can i/these modem use haxorware11rev39 ?
using method "DPC2100R2 Without Cables"

thank you
they can be used with haxorware but not using the without cables script (you'll need an spi compatible flasher)
(24-02-2012, 02:17 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]they can be used with haxorware but not using the without cables script (you'll need an spi compatible flasher)

would you kindly advice what is an spi compatible flasher?
can i downgrade the r3 firmware(to r2 version) then patch with "DPC2100R2 Without Cables" method

note: so for the r3 modem donot use/ can not use the "DPC2100R2 Without Cables" method

first 3 things in this thread are spi flashers http://www.haxorware.com/forums/thread-1293.html
Is the circuit for flashing dpc2100r3 same as dpc2100r2??????????
no
Please give me circuit for flashing DPC2100R3 with blackcat
it's spi there are none, you need an spi compatible flasher (and blackcat is not)
Ok thanks buddy i get it but i still don't have the schematic of its circuit,please give me one.
Pages: 1 2 3