Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabel docsis sniffer
hello, does anyone know if there is any software that makes it possible to sniff live mac addresses from the cable network? there used to be the sniffer van der engel but that software cannot be found anywhere anymore
it doesnt work anymore thats why it cannot be found. your about 10+/-years behind goodluck.. your gona need it
Sunny530, you must be a Newbie, as there is away to do it, Not I or anyone else on this form will tell in Public form how to do so though. Good luck you will need it.
You can try packet-o-matic: https://www.packet-o-matic.org/
Why are you responding if you don't want to say anything?
I was already hacking cable modems 10 years ago.
Back then I used the software van der engel, so don't tell me now that I'm new to this world.
I've hacked more modems than you in your entire life.
The software I used then no longer works.
The only question I have is whether there is still software that allows you to sniff MAC addresses on the cable network.
I also know that it is possible with Wireshark to sniff euro docssis network.
But I was looking to see if there is a small simple program for it.
(05-05-2022, 04:42 PM)Henri67 Wrote: Why are you responding if you don't want to say anything?
Back then I used the software van der engel, so don't tell me now that I'm new to this world.
I've hacked more modems than you in your entire life.
The only question I have is whether there is still software that allows you to sniff MAC addresses on the cable network.

I use a program called mid browser..will only work if ur on hfc network 
(02-04-2022, 01:08 PM)0rko Wrote: You can try packet-o-matic: https://www.packet-o-matic.org/

(05-05-2022, 04:42 PM)Henri67 Wrote: Why are you responding if you don't want to say anything?
I've hacked more modems than you in your entire life. bad ice cream

Things are not so simple now. Even to do that is impossible.