Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble connecting to Internet- DPC2100R2
(20-01-2012, 11:29 PM)skribblz Wrote: Pay for a sub, cause this is obviously to hard for you. No one is going to spoon feed, especially this time around now. Good luck

Ok friends sorry for this ..I am working and studying Der's Ebook (pages 42,67......)and I am trying to analyze with whatever I have in hand ...I need to understand the telnet log ..well I tried to login into modem and I saw the messages ...

Config file was read! IP Initialization completed...
MAX CPE per CM is being set to 32
Time Of Day completed...
DefaultSnmpAgentClass::SystemTimeChangeEvent for SB5102 CM Agent w/ BRCM Factory Support
Sending a REG-REQ to the CMTS...
Received a REG-RSP message from the CMTS...
0x0005c210 [CmDocsisCtlThread] BcmCmDocsisCtlThread::RegRspMsgEvent: (CmDocsisCtlThread) ERROR -
REG-RSP response code NOT ok! rsp code = 1 (kRejOther)
0x0005c210 [CmDocsisCtlThread] BcmCmDocsisCtlThread::SyncRestartErrorEvent: (CmDocsisCtlThread) reason: 17 (kNegOrBadRegRsp)
Not logging event ID 2291949524, control for level 7 is 0.
Not logging event ID 2291949324, control for level 7 is 0.
Not logging event ID 2436694040, control for level 7 is 0.
Logging event: Neg Or Bad Reg Rsp - Reinitialize MAC...
Deleting DOCSIS 1.0 CoS Settings for SID 0x220
0x0005c2d8 [CmDocsisCtlThread] BcmDocsisCmHalIf:Big GrineleteAllServiceFlows: (DOCSIS
CableModem HalIf) Deleting all Upstream and Downstream Service Flows, along with associated Classifiers and PHS rules...
Stopping DHCP/ToD/TFTP (client requested)...
The ToD thread was stopped.

The status of the modem while registering it on CMTS is "waiting" and this could be the reason ..I am not able to register it on server..

Status for everything else shows as done ..I am able to receive the config file and my own config file is autoserved ..Security negotiation status is also done ....but the scanning again starts and this goes into a loop

Yeah it would be certainly too hard but theres nothing wrong for an average guy like me to learn and implement ...I guess that's the reason everyone is here for...

Thanks and please PM to me if you don't like to post here as a reply

Thanks again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trouble connecting to Internet- DPC2100R2 - by sayonee - 21-01-2012, 11:02 AM