Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
download speed is very slow in day time..
(30-07-2015, 03:49 AM)Ziricom Wrote: That to me is still shitty.... sure it is Ok but if there's a better option I'm taking it......they actually did away with DSL here....even though the infrastructure is still in place they stopped selling it, People still have it though.

Not as good of speed as cable offers, but you do get the advantage of not sharing bandwidth with every user on the same channel(s) as you still, which solves the crowded node problem... Tongue

From a user standpoint, there's usually not a lot you can do about an oversold node, subbed or not. It took months of bitching and an FCC complaint to get Comcast to split my node (and then the time it took to actually do the work) at my old location, and that was on their business class service. 2mbit down on a 50mbit sub at prime time, and they wanted to blame everything but being oversold. Business class always had way better support too, I can't imagine trying to deal with that as a residential sub. I was too far for decent DSL, I want to say they told me 14mbit, and for the price I wasn't ready to give up 50mbit that actually worked outside of primetime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: download speed is very slow in day time.. - by bakageta - 30-07-2015, 08:45 AM