Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is haxoware blacklisted by my isp ?
hello I see some post and see that people reporting all macs dead .I don't think its the macs that's are dead. I think virgin media have Tryed to sent a upgrade ?

CG2100D_VGUKS_v4.4..4R10_D20RG10s_20110218.bin
I seen this when I opened a file in notepad that I downloaded from the file manager in the h*******e v1.1 rev39.
my modem don't get an ip and dhcp fails and restarts scanning again. I have Tryed my whole list of macs that were all working untill just recently.I have Tryed to restore backup of non_vol and 2mb fullflash backup I had and still no joy .I have also reflashed hax******.1.1r39 DIAG and even tryed the hax******.1.1.r39Lite and still no joy. I then replaced coax with new high quality coax cleaned all connections thinking it might be to much signal to noise ratio and still no joy.
I even Tryed a new power supply because I have read that a bad power supply can cause same issue with stuck after ranging compleated but still no internet access Sad .yesterdayi was trying a old list of macs I recovered from a old laptop hard drive and after trying my 3rd Mac off new list I noticed that while scanning freq on reboot that the perfured ds. freq locked onto a different frequency 203000000 / and under signal the annex said Eurodocsis. before it locked at freq 402750000 and Annex was docsis .
Has my area been upgraded to docsis 3? or
have Virmin blacklisted moto SB5101 Hax******.1.1r. 39?
or has the security been changed in bpi?
Or am I doing somthing wrong ?
any info would be greatfully recived. Smile
have a good day from richiev Uk

Messages In This Thread
is haxoware blacklisted by my isp ? - by RichieV - 13-12-2016, 01:34 AM