Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
help with bpi+
hi im from Puerto Rico and in my area they upgraded the security to bpi+(docsis 1.1) my isp is choice cabletv (i think its similar to comcasts in the states) i have a sb5101 without letter and i asking for some help on how can a i get up online again, i heard that with a cert from a diferente node i can be up again but it havent worked, i have haxor rev 39 on my cm, its there a way or solution to be up again, i keep gettin auth reject permanent authorization error or dhcp failed no response received, i dont know much about telnet but i can give it a try if the soution its there, whatever help orsuggestion is welcome, thank you and excuse me if there was a problem for asking
Try a fully cloned cm from a different area.

auth reject permanent authorization error
your certs do not match the mac.
ok, i have one and tried it but it gave me the dhcp failed no response received error
You're on a closed system, then, most likely. Smaller ISP's usually have much better security as there is nowhere to "hide". Post a telnet boot log with your IP edited out as all I can do is guess without seeing the actual log errors.
closed CMTS
Knowledge=Power
what does that mean ABMJR?, how do i get the telnet log? its there a way to get past that security and get online again
kael26 es bien facil te conectas por telnet al modem mano con putty.exe -_- :/