Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
charter mac trade
anyone willing to trade macs? socal los Angeles.

thanks!
also interested in trading config files, trying to get back online. keep getting message "ranging complete". if I change config file to disabled, it will go to operational, but obviously won't go online as it doesn't have a config file to provision the modem. any help will be greatly appreciated.
(25-07-2016, 06:11 AM)ninjamine Wrote: anyone willing to trade macs? socal los Angeles.

thanks!

I got macs as many as u need
I'm in the same boat in St. Louis mo. Sucks !
(25-07-2016, 06:11 AM)ninjamine Wrote: anyone willing to trade macs? socal los Angeles.

thanks!

do you have configS?
I have a unlimited config that gets 290d/12up but now in order to get online you need matching certs/mac
(24-08-2016, 01:28 AM)Omustang Wrote: I have a unlimited config that gets 290d/12up but now in order to get online you need matching certs/mac

Can I have a 290d/12up config Files and a Mac. to test
(24-08-2016, 01:28 AM)Omustang Wrote: I have a unlimited config that gets 290d/12up but now in order to get online you need matching certs/mac

Could you spare me the config ...thanks
I'm just waiting for the FBI to chime in. lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
last I heard, the FBI usually doesn't ring your door chime, you just hear the thud of your door getting slammed and losing its hinges Undecided