Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dragonlord7791 ripped me off do not mess with him
i have spoken to him, he did not deny it or give any explanation
all i can say is fuck him i hope it was worth the money
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(16-03-2019, 11:47 PM)newname Wrote: Ricko-boy won't respond......he is as crooked as a pretzel.....unsalted even...!

Crooked is the guy you are defending, hiding behind multiple usernames sells modems for a living.

(17-03-2019, 01:32 AM)newname Wrote: So why did he go bad...? Lots of  very "skilled" people fuck up.
Why did he not respond to all the "proven" accusations..?
You have his e-mail address I am sure....ask him these questions....

You have to be more suspicions of and question the judgment of Rebootx1, digitalx1 or whatever his name is story. I have helped him loads in the past with extracting certs from 6580 using snmp, uploading certs to alpha, forceware, extracted certs for him and even helped this idiot use 3.3v instead of hounding the community every time for the ISP pin of a certain modem.
He said he would donate for all the help I provided, had all sorts of excuses why he could not, he would not do paypal he would only do bitcoin because nobody could track the transaction, now claims my shit did not work (that's highly doubtful because I use these same methods myself and all my shit works at home.)

I even have a PM from another long time experience forum user who can back me up, digitalx1 kept bugging him for the same shit over and over, his skull it too thick he cant do nothing for himself.

@newname before you go rushing to judgment you need to know all the facts, I never received any money from this guy, I never once screwed over anybody on this forum and I challenge you to find anybody who says otherwise (that includes OP!!!)
well this seems like a good time to shut this place down once and for all
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
I like your explanation. It is believable..... My apologies.....
Too bad about dragon boy.... sounds like he had a lot to offer here....
Oh well....he'll take it to the grave I guess...

Can anyone help me get better than 15/1....? I can offer a night with my wife....

Have another beer Drew.....you fucken drunk....

Yep.....shut 'er down.....I had a damn good run....since the late 80's..... shut this
sucker down....
(17-03-2019, 02:45 AM)ricktendo Wrote:
(16-03-2019, 11:47 PM)newname Wrote: Ricko-boy won't respond......he is as crooked as a pretzel.....unsalted even...!

Crooked is the guy you are defending, hiding behind multiple usernames sells modems for a living.

(17-03-2019, 01:32 AM)newname Wrote: So why did he go bad...? Lots of  very "skilled" people fuck up.
Why did he not respond to all the "proven" accusations..?
You have his e-mail address I am sure....ask him these questions....

You have to be more suspicions of and question the judgment of Rebootx1, digitalx1 or whatever his name is story. I have helped him loads in the past with extracting certs from 6580 using snmp, uploading certs to alpha, forceware, extracted certs for him and even helped this idiot use 3.3v instead of hounding the community every time for the ISP pin of a certain modem.
He said he would donate for all the help I provided, had all sorts of excuses why he could not, he would not do paypal he would only do bitcoin because nobody could track the transaction, now claims my shit did not work (that's highly doubtful because I use these same methods myself and all my shit works at home.)

I even have a PM from another long time experience forum user who can back me up, digitalx1 kept bugging him for the same shit over and over, his skull it too thick he cant do nothing for himself.

@newname before you go rushing to judgment you need to know all the facts, I never received any money from this guy, I never once screwed over anybody on this forum and I challenge you to find anybody who says otherwise (that includes OP!!!)

I am sorry to hear this. This community needs more good people.  Heart
you cannot ripp people off, some of you all logic is way off. ricktendo i have no idea how you got involved i wasnt reffering to you at all didnt even mention you initially. and for your information i dont do this for a living, i already answered newname as i had a couple family i did for a a handfull of freinds, i was more into the hobby more than the profit,the proof is in the putting by how often i contact you or dont, we been talking and trading ideas for months, point is i didnt understand somethimg i was willing to pay to learn and for some strange messed up reason the guy took the money and refused to share some knowledge, thats Greece ball behavior that cant be defended.

THE GUY TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDNT HELP ME OUT, BUT IM CROOKED, AND YOUR DEFENSE IS MY SKULL IS THICK AND I CANT DO ANYTHING FOR MYSELF???
ALSO I DIDNT WANT IT TO COME TO THIS BUT THE DISRESPECT HE SHOWED ME, WHEN I JUST PLEADED WITH HIM TO KEEP TO OUR AGREEMENT, ALL OF A SUDDEN THE POWER GOES OUT AND IM BLOCKED ON HERE AND THE TEXT MESSENENGER, TOTAL PRICK TO DEAL WITH PLEASE GO BACK AND VIEW THE TEXT.ITS OK I LEARNED MY LESSON, IF YOU WANT TO BLAME ME IN ANY TYPE OF WAY PLEASE GO BACK AND VIEW THE TEXT YOU WILL SEE I WAS MORE THAN RESPECTABLE TO THE GUY, YOU CAN RIPP ME OFF AND BE A PRICK ABOUT IT, THATS JUST INSULT TO INJURY
so rebootx1, you developed a new version of forceware?
lol i cant even extract certs less known createnew firmware lol

also if anyone can contact him and he keeps end of bargain, maybe we can get him unbanned since from what i hear he is a good intelectual contributor of this community
do ban really works?
changing email for new logging name and mac to get a new ip is ez
damn, drama drama drama. It's been quite some years without it in the forum. I'm sorry they ripped you off dude but well if it's that bad the guy got banned but he can still come back under another newname.
No punt intended tho, just for the lulz.