Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPC2100r2 LED
Hi,

Finally I flashed my EPC2100r2 use Haxorware 1.1 v30. Everything run just great, but unfortunately all LEDs on my unit are OFF, except "PC" led, which is green blinking.
Is there anyone have the same situation ? How to make these leds to ON again ?

Thanks a lot,

Webby
It's normal. Leds or haxorware - choice is yours
[Image: haware39.gif]
I prefer Haxorware.
Great firmware.
(06-03-2009, 07:13 PM)webby Wrote: Hi,

Finally I flashed my EPC2100r2 use Haxorware 1.1 v30. Everything run just great, but unfortunately all LEDs on my unit are OFF, except "PC" led, which is green blinking.

Thanks a lot,

Webby

Strange you mention this..

My PC light blinks as does yours, however my cable, send + power led remain lit, regardless of what the modem is doing, the receive led lights while the modem reboots and goes off when its booted up.

The PC light does go off if i disconnect ethernet cable, so I would assume this is displaying connectivity for the pc, which would be right.

Quote:It's normal. Leds or haxorware - choice is yours

Will they ever function correctly? Is there any way to modify the modem with new leds, obviously wired correctly, to display as they should?
(02-02-2011, 07:15 AM)Camoya Wrote: Everything could be fine on this sequence. We can able to sustain that can of problem. And it was the way that we can use some kind of Led light to have a good process.

not relevant, very old thread, spam link in sig

banned
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(06-03-2009, 07:13 PM)webby Wrote: Hi,

Thanks a lot,

Webby

If you leave the Origina Boot Loader and only Flash the Firmware Then you will have all but one Light On.