Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNMP scan for certs
Buying certs is like Datelines' "To catch a predator".. Angel

(29-09-2016, 11:26 PM)redrum35 Wrote: You should try fastsnmp on 68.201.xxx.xxx-68.201.255.255. You only see ambit but you can still walk them. Well depending where you are.

are private keys still visible in walks these days?? Undecided
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
Your all limited by your knowledge.. what you dont know, you clearly know, but your brain has'nt caught on yet.. your modem cannot have an internal ip!!! Everything still fuckin works!!!

Allow me to explain this:

Look at the 4200, and how to put it into factory mode. When this happens, the modem loses it's internal ip. nuff said.

This sites boring.. cheerio Smile
(02-10-2016, 02:10 AM)Goy Hunter Wrote: Your all limited by your knowledge.. what you dont know, you clearly know, but your brain has'nt caught on yet.. your modem cannot have an internal ip!!! Everything still fuckin works!!!

Allow me to explain this:

Look at the 4200, and how to put it into factory mode. When this happens, the modem loses it's internal ip. nuff said.

This sites boring.. cheerio Smile

for fuck sake, who the fuck are you really trying to educate with this nonsense?
the rudimentary approach that works in the uk doesn't work everywhere and is sure to be
obsolete soon, real soon...
your condescension is laughable just like the jokers @ cablewizards m8.. Sad
i think they need your insight more than these guys. Wink
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
(29-09-2016, 11:45 PM)madman12 Wrote: Buying certs is like Datelines' "To catch a predator".. Angel

(29-09-2016, 11:26 PM)redrum35 Wrote: You should try fastsnmp on 68.201.xxx.xxx-68.201.255.255. You only see ambit but you can still walk them. Well depending where you are.

I thing if you can find an oid for the ambit that can set it to factory you should be able to walk it and find the oid for the private key and snmpget > private.txt.
(22-10-2016, 10:33 PM)redrum35 Wrote:
(29-09-2016, 11:45 PM)madman12 Wrote: Buying certs is like Datelines' "To catch a predator".. Angel

I thing if you can find an oid for the ambit that can set it to factory you should be able to walk it and find the oid for the private key and snmpget > private.txt.
private keys are not stored in oid's anymore; at least not in the US. gotta step ya game up, time for new tactics.. Cool