Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Haxorware Sb5101 Can Only Use One Computer
(15-11-2011, 04:21 AM)tonyduong15 Wrote: Then what is the problem because before they change cert my modem was working fine with the router, now it only works with only one pc and the guy who did the modem for me even said that it only work with one pc and cannot go through router.

Tony,

We are not psychics? You have to narrow down the problem(s) so that we can help. All you are doing is "crying" and not making an effort.

I highly doubt that you properly initiated the "mac cloning" option in your router? If you did....upload a screen shot of that page. Did you ask the modem "guy" as to the ACTUAL REASON as why you can only use it on one computer?

In the mean time, you can use the "Internet Connection Sharing" option if your OS is Windows based. You may need a PC tech to set it up for you, if you don't know how. This method is "old school", but it works and is rather straightforward.

READ this forum and learn how to use a jtag/serial connection to download and investigate your modem. Once you know how to use the jtag method, you can download the non-vol section and test it on another modem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Haxorware Sb5101 Can Only Use One Computer - by Mordeth - 15-11-2011, 06:21 AM