Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does any one know??
hi does any one know how install alpha 1.1 on a arris tm802g using NT ,,,, any help ??
dont have an NT but from my understanding you need 5v on pin 2 of the chip (i'm assuming you dont know the isp point on the arris)

lol this answer has nothing to do with the actual question you asked here, but then this is the 3rd variation i have seen that you posted on various forums, so i hope it helps
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(20-11-2011, 10:40 PM)drewmerc Wrote: dont have an NT but from my understanding you need 5v on pin 2 of the chip (i'm assuming you dont know the isp point on the arris)

lol this answer has nothing to do with the actual question you asked here, but then this is the 3rd variation i have seen that you posted on various forums, so i hope it helps

Thank you ...'drewmerc'..... yes I been asking a few sites ... but no help ...I did with the 5 v but I will need the xml for NT cause .. its said flash supported but .do not let me program. No xml ... I did by serial and works but take to long ... thats the problem ...thanks for the answer :-)