Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNMP disabled only on *some* modem types -- interesting!
(25-11-2011, 10:40 PM)Radiotubes Wrote:
(24-11-2011, 01:18 PM)drewmerc Wrote: what happens when you use the private community string and not public (i have no idea what i'm talking about)

I have no idea either what I'm talking about or doing. I just like mashin' on them finger-buttons and seein' what comes up. One day I'll figure out what my private community string actually is and report back. Shame on the hijackers.

oh, "don't underestimate the power of the force"
I posted the private community string above. There's no question what it is.

If you have the config from your own modem which you can dl from your Haxorware equipped modem you can use the Vultureware tool to determine it for yourself. Have you done that?

As to secret powers, I don't buy much of that. We're not talking about an ancient Jedi religion here, just a company that buys off the shelf hardware and installs it to sell services. They are not superhuman or you would not be able to use a modem from one node in another without detection, but you can. Why? It's *too hard* to read through all the logs to find the clones.

Not superhuman at all. That sounds so elementary to me. Hackers have long attributed super powers to these people but it's just not true.

Addiction still hasn't answered my question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SNMP disabled only on *some* modem types -- interesting! - by Bruiser - 27-11-2011, 04:26 PM