Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One modem works, other doesnt. Los Angeles
(06-12-2011, 09:07 PM)skribblz Wrote: Well I was taught 10.xx is your node. You must not have 10.xx the same, I live in lets say 241 and literally down the street my friends is 244. So it could be possible.

http://www.ip-adress.com/what_is_my_ip/ next to "Hostname [?] :" is your node

(06-12-2011, 11:26 PM)modembricker Wrote: I have a few virgin 2mb dumps can I extract the certs from those and apply them? I saw the gif tutorial for how to extract certs and now I have a cfg.bin file from one of those 2meg dumps, but where do i upload it in hax?

no virgin certs wont work on twc, lol isnt virgin a uk internet provider? the certs have to be from the same CC and the same area IE socal
One of the dumps is named 0x1xDx9Fx4x4.SB5101.VIRGIN.2MB.bin - not sure where it came from but the dude I got it from lives in the US

Also, that site showed me :cpe-76-168.xx.xx

Thanks for the responses guys.
(07-12-2011, 02:12 AM)modembricker Wrote: One of the dumps is named 0x1xDx9Fx4x4.SB5101.VIRGIN.2MB.bin - not sure where it came from but the dude I got it from lives in the US

Also, that site showed me :cpe-76-168.xx.xx

Thanks for the responses guys.

It's probably a stock/un-touched dump, hence "virgin" and not implying to the ISP "Virgin"...lol @Addiction.
id listen to what everyone is telling u or else ur gona have fun getting nothing
Ok, so let's say, theoretically, that I managed to get the modem online with certs, how do I go about finding the fastest possible speed?
use certs from a modem thats already going at the fastest speed
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
beforehand sorry for my English. I found 21 cert using FastCert and tested all of them and all has a very low speed. (0.89Mbps) the cert are for 5100 but I have a 5101, it is the reason for the low speed?
So I continue looking for more certificates? or is there another way to increase the speed using those Certs that I already have?

Thanks...!

Usually I don't post..! I like to read before to ask..

(13-12-2011, 06:01 PM)OGT Wrote: beforehand sorry for my English. I found 21 cert using FastCert and tested all of them and all has a very low speed. (0.89Mbps) the cert are for 5100 but I have a 5101, it is the reason for the low speed?
So I continue looking for more certificates? or is there another way to increase the speed using those Certs that I already have?

Thanks...!

the reason your finding 5100 certs is because they are in factory mode or there snmp port is open, keep looking you may find faster certs if your lucky
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(13-12-2011, 11:22 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(13-12-2011, 06:01 PM)OGT Wrote: beforehand sorry for my English. I found 21 cert using FastCert and tested all of them and all has a very low speed. (0.89Mbps) the cert are for 5100 but I have a 5101, it is the reason for the low speed?

Thanks...!

the reason your finding 5100 certs is because they are in factory mode or there snmp port is open, keep looking you may find faster certs if your lucky

I have found 130 certs, i tested 70, and no luck.. Same speed 0.89mbps. Ill keep looking, never give up.. LoL. Thanks Drewmerc, "You're the Best" 8^)

150 Certs and no luck same speed Sad Undecided Dodgy Sleepy Huh