Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DPC2100R2 RR New Firmware to Hax, Question.
Hey all.
I have a subbd rr dpc2100r2. I bought another dpc2100r2 and flashed hax via one click.
The subbd has dpc2100rx-v202r1256-110513Uas-TWC which doesnt allow the same one click.

I can get some responses via snmp only while the coax is disconnected.
C:\>snmpset -v2c -c public 192.168.100.1 1.3.6.1.4.1.4413.2.99.1.1.1.2.1.2.1 s password
Error in packet.
Reason: notWritable (That object does not support modification)
Failed object: SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.4413.2.99.1.1.1.2.1.2.1

Once it locks into rr and becomes operational it will not respond.

When it comes to snmp I am a major noob, still learning that.
Since it is a subbd I want to flash hax without soldering if possible, otherwise a jtag.

I dont want answers, Only guidance to find the answer. If you simply tell me, I will not learn much. I want to flash without soldering.

on a side note, I found another post on another site that will give access back to the locked pages using curl.
curl 192.168.100.1/goform/_aslvl -d SAAccessLevel=3\&SAUsername=admin\&SAPassword=W2402
I reset the modem 3 times to see what DS Freq it would land on and copied those freqs into the purchased modem, copied mac and serial. I just wanted to see if it would lock onto an DS and US freq. No go. Sigals are awsome, but no lock. Yes I know it will not work without the certs, just wanted to test ds and us freq.

thanks
you'll not snmp your subbed modem it's running a locked firm (they changed the snmp paraphrase even with disconnected coax)
you'll need to dump it with jtag
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Thanks drewmerc.

I figured that I would have to resort to jtag.

Without looking at the logs, what would be your assumption at to why the purchased modem couldn't lock a ds or us?

Thanks
spoof being wrong so if fails initial handshake (talking out of my ass)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
ybbmadysu , On your purchased and newly flashed modem with HAX, go into the haxoware page and choose Factory Defaults. Once rebooted, go into Frequency tab and change your Annex and Plan according.
Hey Nutz, I tried that. Set annex to Both, Amer, and Euro. and left plan on Amer. It appears to pass over each freq as if pwr level and snr are not in spec to lock in. On the subbed, DS pwr level is about 3-4 and snr about 36, US pwr about 32. Signals are sweet. I have another house in a charter area. Ill try it there, possibility the modem is just bad.

I have been testing charter at the house for about 3 to maybe 4 years. Its been great.
I will be moving out of the apartment into another city closer to work, if it happens to be another twc area then I will buy the jtag and start playing.