Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
motorola 5101 only shows ranging
dear sir please solve my problem that my motorola 5101 modem it has only third light blink and shows only ranging and its dont goes to ranging complete and other information. sir please guide me for my modem problem and now setting is disable firmware upgrade is tick and network access is also tick but there is still now ranging only
(11-01-2012, 07:38 PM)subhani Wrote: dear sir please solve my problem that my motorola 5101 modem it has only third light blink and shows only ranging and its dont goes to ranging complete and other information. sir please guide me for my modem problem and now setting is disable firmware upgrade is tick and network access is also tick but there is still now ranging only
you need working cert + mac hope this help

I think is the Baseline Privacy..! Set it to 1.1

dear sir i have already this problem and i do not know what am i doing
Certificates from a legit modem. If you don't know what your doing at this point, it is game over. Just subscribed to internet much easier do.

Also you didn't say what modem, firmware, and ISP you are on.
No I will not help you if only have a few worthless post on the forum.
(12-01-2012, 07:24 PM)skribblz Wrote: Certificates from a legit modem. If you don't know what your doing at this point, it is game over. Just subscribed to internet much easier do.

Also you didn't say what modem, firmware, and ISP you are on.

LoL....! You Right...