Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble connecting to Internet- DPC2100R2
Ok drewmerc sorry if I have disappointed you,I am just a newbie to this ...what I m trying to convey here is that the modem was working with the modified config file since past 6 months or so...but now I have tried to force the config file again and this time it doesn't work ....I would like to know if the ISP would be using some kind of checksum on the forced config file by the same name I have uploaded.

Also if you think that my basics aren't right then please let me know about the first step ..I can't access such forums when the internet is working for obviously the ISP has blocked certain sites like these ... I had successfully uploaded and forced the config file and was trying the same now...But now things are different ...please correct me where I would be going wrong precisely .....

Thanks and regards

I have already spoofed the MAC address of the new modem to an old one and I am using this old modem with spoofed MAC to connect using the forced config file...sorry about this got slipped from my mind while reading your reply....the same old modem was working flawlessy for the past 6 months or so but now this fails ...I haven't changed anything regarding the addresses ...just trying to change the speed rates in config file and trying to autoserve it ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trouble connecting to Internet- DPC2100R2 - by sayonee - 20-01-2012, 12:25 PM