Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking a ? about sb5101 2mb bin extract.
I have a ?.. lets say i have a sb5101 stock subbed....can i connect my usb BC to it and just press full read of the modem...Then just flash to my other stock sb5101 .. And use it on another node.....If u like pm me instead the info or on aim ... My aim is gurutechrepairs

Thanks.....Just want to know if im in correct direction thanks....Cool
Sure you can but you risk being permabanned from your isp for life...
(26-01-2012, 11:49 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Sure you can but you risk being permabanned from your isp for life...

Hmm ok so best bet is to read the flash bin and then extract the certs..with a program correct...

Or maybe can i just flash hax lite and then click on download non vol..then put back orig.. and just upload the non vol on my other...

once again u can pm me the info .. never know who lurkin ...Dodgy

The HFC MAC and its certificates are unique. Taking those and using them on another modem will get your subbed banned and the clone killed.

There was some Moron from South Florida that stated clone detection wasnt enabled. He was banned. More Members have since chimed in that "CLONE DETECTION is working and ENABLED"

Again, be careful

LMAO @ Jep_Monkeys/Jackass

Ur still my Girl

LMAO
Knowledge=Power
(27-01-2012, 12:30 AM)ABMJR Wrote: The HFC MAC and its certificates are unique. Taking those and using them on another modem will get your subbed banned and the clone killed.

There was some Moron from South Florida that stated clone detection wasnt enabled. He was banned. More Members have since chimed in that "CLONE DETECTION is working and ENABLED"

Again, be careful

LMAO @ Jep_Monkeys/Jackass

Ur still my Girl

LMAO

Ok ABMJR i pmed u ....

replied
Knowledge=Power
(27-01-2012, 12:43 AM)ABMJR Wrote: replied

K thanks bud Wink