Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haxorware r39 no webgui or telnet
Hi all, I was using my cisco 2100 as normal last week and it suddenly stopped working so I tried the webgui and it was no longer there ( could not connect ) so i fired up telnet to see what was going on and no telnet either - it seems to be bricked Sad
So I got my spare surfboard out of my box of interesting things and it worked fine for around 30 mins and then it too failed with no webgui or telnet.. so i'm wondering has something been done to them by VM??

P.S. i'm in the uk using vm
Cisco can lock it remotely...

CC does it sometimes here in the states. They can see Hax plain as day now.
unplug the coax and try accessing it then, virgin can and do block the gui (last time i checked only when the modem is banned tho)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Try a fresh setup and once it is online, allow the firmware push back to stock. Obviously, this will not help you if you are still able to force a cfg or swap just macs...I am not familiar with Virgin but here in the hardcore security it is better to that as Hax is immediately visible to the ISP.
Thanks for the replies guys, both the surfboard and the cisco 2100 are essentially dead so i'll have to get busy with the soldering iron to re-flash them. Once i'm back up and running i'll save the logs to see what the bloody hell is happening to them Smile
dead in what way? did they de:ad the macs
just wondering as your very near me and have 2 modems down which i find strange as i have noticed nothing different happening lately
__________________________________________________________________________________
Both modems do not offer dhcp without the cable attached, if i assign a static ip there is no webserver running or telnet server, I got myself a blackcat cable earlier today so i'll get at least one flashed and pastebin the log .. if it goes amstrad again

slightly OT but is there an app to flash via jtag available for ubuntu/debian? or do i have to find a winxp cd? i think my box of interesting things does not have a winxp cd Tongue
169.xx.xx.xx means your DHCP server was found..This is usually a sign of new Security @ the CMTS
Knowledge=Power
(13-03-2012, 06:47 PM)D0pamine Wrote: Both modems do not offer dhcp without the cable attached, if i assign a static ip there is no webserver running or telnet server, I got myself a blackcat cable earlier today so i'll get at least one flashed and pastebin the log .. if it goes amstrad again

slightly OT but is there an app to flash via jtag available for ubuntu/debian? or do i have to find a winxp cd? i think my box of interesting things does not have a winxp cd Tongue

humm if it goes amstrad ( i hate this term, whatever you think of amstrad they did save the british computer industry in the late 80's and also pioneered releasing the basic roms for non commercial use)

anyways the point of my post yes you can flash in linux but it's more trouble than it's worth just install xp into vmware player and do it that way

haha yeh i was a proud cpc6128 owner too ... I was thinking more of the famous 'double decker' VCR and those lovely analogue sat receivers.. anyway i got the surfboard running again as it didn't require as much effort as the cisco and it seems to be working a-ok at the moment Smile

would you have a link to a guide for doing this in gnu/linux? I know its easier to fire up windoze which i did earlier after finding an old laptop drive with win on it but its more for educational purposes Smile