Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can u implement ram cleaner tab in next version of haxor
can u please implement ram cleaner tab to click in next version of haxorware the uk people have got issues and once a mac has been banned it stick in the ram so no matter what mac u use it kicks u off,!

so if you could implement a full ram cleaner would be appreciated,,keep up the good work..

for 255/250's and also 256 spi..
OMG WTF ?!
[Image: 2qu0z8h.gif]
you people are too paranoid and are linking completely random stuff with your internet outages
Sorry Not Paranoid. Were Just asking..... Smile
Also I Just Got this Today.

Warning D103.0 DHCP RENEW WARNING - Field invalid in response. Before My Internet Come Back On.
lol rajkosto i have just done 2x256 modems,,

both same identical in everyway new spansion chips, both with hax 1.1 .rev 31 on

progged one with hfc mac and it worked fine.. second tried same mac worked fine but then i tried a diffrent mac like it was banned off network as it booted then i tried the 1st one that i know worked back on modem no joy, kept cycling now, i tried every mac that i know works on this modem and all kept kickin me off and recycling then i wipped ram clean and guess what it now works again with macs ,,, so im not that paranoide think it locks us out once a mac has been added to modem.

went back to first modem tried it working fine,, then i changed mac on that to one that black listed other modem and it did exactly the same,, dont you think thats a little too suss,!

please if you could have a clean ram tab on new hax u do,, many thanks jimmy will save going into hyperterm everytime,.
what the hell do you mean by "wiped ram clean"
I Think He Means that In the Memory Virgin Send Something and it Tempry Stops the MACs Working & the Thing that Virgin Sent Goes When He Reflashes them?
tell u what il do rajkosto il get both copys of hyperterm logs,, and pm one that works one thats locked and you can see what i mean, its hard to explain,
unless u can see for yourself.

i have 2 macs one works one has been banned from cloning

when i use banned mac it locks modem out from locking onto network
even if i change it to a 100% tested and working mac,,after using banned,

i have found out that using this in hyperterm after unpluggin modem and using this i found it to work again using any macs could be reason its locking them out,!

Code:
cd \
cd n\d
cd /non/docsis
enable tod false
write
cd \
cd /event
flush
cd /non
write
cd \
cd non
clear_device
yes
the info that isp gets from your modem when it requests a dhcp lease:

your HFC MAC
your serial number
your vendor,model and version

that's it.
they can't SNIFF RAM or SEND HITS that change things in ram or anything...

snmp is disabled, they cant get any more info about your modem

and ToD is useless, i always disable it anyway, who cares about event log entries having the proper time on them
Could they be looking at the serial and somehow these commands are wiping the serial?