Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
operational but no IP
cont' from where i left my fixed modem SA2100/ dyn-config-cm etc

several issues faced:
its status "operation" but "they" gave me so called "trap" IP thus no internet gw connection

note: signal tx/ rx is well done ie not a problem, BPI set to BPI 1.1

its seem "they" kick'ing my modem
"DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response."

how can i do about it?

hfc mac vs cert issues?/ serial issues?
I have been using mac calculator, ie random
hfc 00:1ABig GrinE:A3:A7:B4
eth 00:1ABig GrinE:A3:A7:BA
usb 00:1ABig GrinE:A3:A7:B3
serial 001ADEA3A7B4

but they had ban my modem... pls assist... where to look at?
DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response

I imagine your in a BPI + and have failed certificates
Knowledge=Power
(16-04-2012, 04:05 AM)ABMJR Wrote: DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response

I imagine your in a BPI + and have failed certificates
seem you are right, cert issues....

how can i gen cert to match hfc mac?

i do not have its backuped firmware

any tuts to gen cert?, thank you
No, there are not any tutorials to generate certificates...What ISP is this?
Knowledge=Power
(16-04-2012, 04:27 AM)ABMJR Wrote: No, there are not any tutorials to generate certificates...What ISP is this?
its in .id f@stnet

damn... any tool for gen cert?

i am pm'in you

ps: your can not be pm'ed
It would seem to me that your ISP uses a BPI + and you need valid certificates...You also should have backed up your original BIN, as that would be where the original certs are/reside...
Knowledge=Power
(16-04-2012, 05:08 AM)ABMJR Wrote: It would seem to me that your ISP uses a BPI + and you need valid certificates...You also should have backed up your original BIN, as that would be where the original certs are/reside...

things in the pasted.. no way to return the point... its just hacked/ noise bootloader plus haxor v39

the modem get :trap" every times ;-(

been look around there were fastcert buzzcert etc... enlighting me please

All you guys have had a free ride till now. Didn't it ever cross your mind to look at other areas and see what they had to do to test properly? You are just at the beginning of real security but it will catch up very fast now.You have a matter of months till your area is tight as hell, I suggest you get a membership to SBH and read back to 2010 because noone is going to walk you through it now.Most posts here are the same dumb no ip...you guys don't even read before you post! Hate to come off like a dick, but damnnnn! You only have a few options and they are posted at SBH many times over. It isn't a simple box to check or a setting, it's a combination of things and a little telnet action to get you an ip...ONLY YOU can figure that out in your node now.
to learn just for knowledge to share with other, what is wrong with HXRW IO SBH
these secu is really as tight as pin hole? come on woke me up

haxorware forums to sbh forums well i'm not a paying member of sbh and it's not doing me any harm,i can read abmjr's post's there so that alone keeps me happy(and i dont really care for posting anyways) also i'm not a cable tech, network engineer or have any kind of tech job, i get by reading then working out what the errors mean by more reading of cisco's online documentation

security being tight is how it should be, the days of using a random mac were not fun, i personally await the day they lock me out of the ctms
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******