Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Config file
So I'm new to this and I have been doing my fair share of reading and right now I'm at a stand still, I get find any config files for bright house central Florida I have ran dhcp force and sniffer and here is an example of what I get can some one please help me with it 3C754A2493EA 10.193.118.32 ?BEEgFk48dUokk+oKwXYg@CsF2IAx_tiBTciKjr6_tTWw8fOwjli3G
On the fly, encrypted, timestamped 1 use config per session...Useless for you as you cannot serve/force your own cfg. Haven't seen anything out of Brighthouse in quite awhile..,pretty tight ship they are running in O town.
(07-05-2012, 09:21 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: On the fly, encrypted, timestamped 1 use config per session...Useless for you as you cannot serve/force your own cfg. Haven't seen anything out of Brighthouse in quite awhile..,pretty tight ship they are running in O town.

Sucks I know someone who's doing it and that's what sparked my interest, I actually own one from this gentlemen but it all looked pretty str8 forward up untill now, I know there has to be a way to get these config files, granted the modem only lasted about 2 months
I'm 1000% positive that there are more than a few ways to crack BH...I just do not know them. CC is more than enough to keep me busy at the moment. LOL. Docsis is Docsis...for every combination of enabled sec features implemented, there is a solution to be had/found by the tester who is determined enough. If I can get a nonreggd cm working in a CC closed node....so can someone else. and No!, I don't know the stupid, mythical,magic 4 lines of telnet code!!! LMFAO
(07-05-2012, 09:43 PM)300turbozx Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 09:21 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: On the fly, encrypted, timestamped 1 use config per session...Useless for you as you cannot serve/force your own cfg. Haven't seen anything out of Brighthouse in quite awhile..,pretty tight ship they are running in O town.

Sucks I know someone who's doing it and that's what sparked my interest, I actually own one from this gentlemen but it all looked pretty str8 forward up untill now, I know there has to be a way to get these config files, granted the modem only lasted about 2 months

I guess what I'm asking is what should do for my area, to get things going.
(07-05-2012, 09:52 PM)300turbozx Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 09:43 PM)300turbozx Wrote:

I guess what I'm asking is what should do for my area, to get things going.
So you need some telnet help I might be able to help you there, we don't have cc here as you already know, what's your issue with cc and telnet
All I can really say is to goto Cisco.com and read till you hate it then read some more. They explain EVERYTHING there is to know about the network security that they IMPLEMENT! It's right there buried in thousands of pages of the most Godawful,dry,boring,endless material you've ever had to read in your life....

i'd rather study the mating habits of a slug than read that shit! But it is necessary if you want to to test anymore!
(07-05-2012, 09:58 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: All I can really say is to goto Cisco.com and read till you hate it then read some more. They explain EVERYTHING there is to know about the network security that they IMPLEMENT! It's right there buried in thousands of pages of the most Godawful,dry,boring,endless material you've ever had to read in your life....

i'd rather study the mating habits of a slug than read that shit! But it is necessary if you want to to test anymore!

Well I've actually read that I understand all actually I am a networks major and have taken plenty off Cisco classes have my ccna so I know all about it, I'm probably going to take it to one of my professors and see what she can crack
It's all md5 hash shared secret bs...it can be done...trust me! CCNA? Nice! You are ahead of the curve then I would say. I learned it the hard way but you should have few issues once you fully understand the 4 or 5 things the CMTS wants and the timings involved to get them...