Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How do I plug in Blackcat JTAG into SB5101
Wink 
I am a huge noob and dont know how to setup JTAG so I can flash my modem to haxorware. What do i do once I have the JTAG SADA Cable USB and the SB5101 what do i do with them how do I plug in JTAG into modem and my computer please help.
(07-05-2012, 10:06 PM)Stoowyguy Wrote: I am a huge noob and dont know how to setup JTAG so I can flash my modem to haxorware. What do i do once I have the JTAG SADA Cable USB and the SB5101 what do i do with them how do I plug in JTAG into modem and my computer please help.

You Need To Post Some Pictures And Explain Yourself Better.
lol

define SADA cable....

do you have a usb programmer or a pjtag?
It only connects 1 of 2 ways...red line on flat cable is pin 1. when it connects correctly you will see the chip id and so forth....

(14-05-2012, 03:24 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: lol

define SADA cable....

do you have a usb programmer or a pjtag?
It only connects 1 of 2 ways...red line on flat cable is pin 1. when it connects correctly you will see the chip id and so forth....

lol
SADA, = SATA maybe? but still lol

I'm not being mean, but yea
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5260/...plevd2.jpg
Okay So I have A SB5101 Modem okay. As of right now there is no firmware on it not even motorola. I need to put Haxorware on it. To put haxorware on it i need a jtag of some sort. What I am asking is if I purchase a blackcat jtag, how do I plug it into my SB5101. Do I need to solder it, am I suppost to just plug it in or something?? Please tell me how to connect a jtag into a modem and then from there, connect the jtag into my computer so that I can flash haxorware onto the modem.
Bang head here.....

You MUST have stock moto firm on it b4 you can put hax on it.

do that and then read some more.
wow any one know how to put Motorola firmware on it then?
Oh and btw the only reason i'm trying to flash it to haxorware again is because I used to have it on there but I dont know why but when plug the modem into my computer it cant connect to it... invalid Ip configuration so i am assuming no firmware is on it unless this is a diferent problem
Disconnect the coax, then you will get an IP

169 New Security no DHCP offered
Knowledge=Power