Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
central florida area
anyone in the central florida are that has a working bh setup let me know, interested in getting some of these config files and setting up my modded modem.
I could say this...If you know the whole registration process, you can "force" something at a time in TELNET, and then do another..A while ago I had it as a script and it was 4 lines ...My mistake, as I realized I didnt need to add a delay as the eCOS does it when I run the command..

Just learn registration of the CMTS. And No, I cant point you to a specific area or post...But, i can say, what I know works on almost all ISP's (99%) as of right now
Knowledge=Power
Jr....you would still need to use provisioned macs would you not? LOL...
not with that method...it's a flaw in the provisioning system and no one who knows it will ever say more than it is possible. I don't know it and I don't need it. There are still lots of holes left if you look at the old methods and think just outside of what used to be done. I'm really glad that the magic telnet script still works, but I'm tired of hearing about it because it is unnecessary to dangle the carrot at this point in the game...lmao

You can't force/autoserve. Clones are on the way out unless you figure out some telnet. There is a way to get a stock, never provisioned cm online still... it works on cc and T/w as far as i know, but i've only told 4 people and they have told 0 people...lol. Same with the magic telnet script, if noone blabs...it will always work, right?
You can do this if you study what the CMTS wants from your modem, trust me! After a month or two of reading the most dreadfully unexciting material you've ever seen in your life it will start to make sense to you. It's all timing. Milliseconds!
LOL...makes no sense to me to be honest...how would you get a config assigned if your mac is not provisioned and force/autoserve has been gone for a long time?
P.S. clone detection is already getting some work done here in Chicago, most of the public provisioned bins have gotten a nice abusesuspend config... Smile
Thats the million dollar question, now isn't it? A flaw is just that...a little booboo the engineers missed and some of us work very hard and long to find and exploit. To be honest I stumbled upon most of mine simply trying different, off the wall methods after endless hours reading SBH and cisco. While D3 is being upgraded in your area there are holes you could sail an oil tanker through, but once they get it completed it's a royal pita to get anything going. Keep in mind that because D3 brings SO MANY available sec features it makes every subsystem unique, wholly dependant upon the system engineers and what they choose to enable in their region/area. If I could find some flaws after just 2 1/2 years of testing....imagine what someone with a wall full of Cisco Certifications could find? I only mentioned my explot to show that it is still possible to test w/o a clone...I am in no way,shape,or form bragging about it because it is is so stupid it should not work at all........BUT IT DOES!!!!!
lol

You CAN run a clone in full on clone detection with a few tweaks. I've seen it!
Smile my friend, you are the second person that says it's so stupid and it works....LOL....don't want to sound like a person on the receiving end of spoonfeeding but did you use a script to get it going or while at telnet? the reg process is fairly fast, not much time to do anything in telnet while it's running... Sad