Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
central florida area
not with that method...it's a flaw in the provisioning system and no one who knows it will ever say more than it is possible. I don't know it and I don't need it. There are still lots of holes left if you look at the old methods and think just outside of what used to be done. I'm really glad that the magic telnet script still works, but I'm tired of hearing about it because it is unnecessary to dangle the carrot at this point in the game...lmao

You can't force/autoserve. Clones are on the way out unless you figure out some telnet. There is a way to get a stock, never provisioned cm online still... it works on cc and T/w as far as i know, but i've only told 4 people and they have told 0 people...lol. Same with the magic telnet script, if noone blabs...it will always work, right?
You can do this if you study what the CMTS wants from your modem, trust me! After a month or two of reading the most dreadfully unexciting material you've ever seen in your life it will start to make sense to you. It's all timing. Milliseconds!

Messages In This Thread
central florida area - by 300turbozx - 11-05-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: central florida area - by ABMJR - 11-05-2012, 02:12 AM
RE: central florida area - by denirus - 12-05-2012, 12:55 AM
RE: central florida area - by southernyankey1970 - 12-05-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: central florida area - by denirus - 12-05-2012, 05:11 AM
RE: central florida area - by denirus - 12-05-2012, 06:00 AM