Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CVC has arrived!
Oh boy! Now we're havin some fun! Just got the lovely operational no ip...actually got a ip but not 169,,,, and no surf! good one! Nice job CC! I'm impressed because that would stop a clone junkie in his tracks! Guess what, I'm not a clone junkie!

There is a way that has nothing to do with getting the cvc from the signed firm....i just found it. Not bragging, not teasing, but YOU ALL can do this if you just F ING READ!!!!

Cisco.com frickin' ROCKS!!!!

[asshat]wait a minute did you not post a few hours ago sayin JR not to go on about his magic trick to noobs(whom we all know hate reading)
and then you make a thread your own piece of magic?[/asshat]

the hat is now off, well done good for you(this line sounds even more sarcastic than my above asshat tagged comment, not my intention)

__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
lol
iT GOT SMACKED...

SERVES MERIGHT

TOO FUNNY
its not magic...its posted at cisco....

how do expect to get anywhere if you don't try new shit?

you just have to read the pages until it sticks i guess. I was talkin to a friend and something he said made me wonder about something i read at cisco....i put 2 and 2 together and it gave the google page...lol. I'm pretty limited here as to what i can do in a closed node but it worked for a few hours....i'll fig it out! that's the whole point isn't it?

upload a nonvol and reboot....how weak is that? i'm glad it's hard here...keeps things interesting for me
Dodgy
I wish my modem would go down, it's pretty boring here.
(18-05-2012, 11:18 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Oh boy! Now we're havin some fun! Just got the lovely operational no ip...actually got a ip but not 169,,,, and no surf! good one! Nice job CC! I'm impressed because that would stop a clone junkie in his tracks! Guess what, I'm not a clone junkie!

There is a way that has nothing to do with getting the cvc from the signed firm....i just found it. Not bragging, not teasing, but YOU ALL can do this if you just F ING READ!!!!

Cisco.com frickin' ROCKS!!!!

This is nothing why ever bother about this. Sometimes I wonder why people are scared of something that is just simple to fix.
it was very simple to fix...
It's simple when you know the answer, 2 + 2 = 6, it really does if you think about it..
(02-06-2012, 08:45 AM)diabls Wrote: It's simple when you know the answer, 2 + 2 = 6, it really does if you think about it..

is there any telnet command to disable cvc validation

Get the correct MFG CVC for your CM. This CVC is given by the DOCSIS root CA and is manufacturer specific

[Image: 3146374121.png]