Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
5100 ? haxorware
Rainbow 
Is there or will there be a haxorware for the SB5100 ?
use the other firmwares
[Image: 2qu0z8h.gif]
Now that we are dealing with certificates and BPI+ (docsis 1.1) would be great if Haxorware Firm could be compatible with 5100....

Thanks to all!Big Grin
(08-08-2009, 02:16 PM)THE ORACLE Wrote: Now that we are dealing with certificates and BPI+ (docsis 1.1) would be great if Haxorware Firm could be compatible with 5100....

Thanks to all!Big Grin

Ebay $25.00 sb5101 and flush it with hax.... problem solved
(08-08-2009, 06:32 PM)baranek110 Wrote:
(08-08-2009, 02:16 PM)THE ORACLE Wrote: Now that we are dealing with certificates and BPI+ (docsis 1.1) would be great if Haxorware Firm could be compatible with 5100....

Thanks to all!Big Grin

Buying another modem for sure isnt a good idea for one people that already have 4 or more 5100 doing nothing and dont have those couple bucks.

Now @ rajkosto
why isnt possible to make the haxorware compatible with the 5100 ?
Is hard to make it ? or you need to start from zero ?

The new problem that we have in our country is like oracle said
BPI + (Docsis1.1) and certificates.
The good thing here is that all of the 5101 with the latest haxorware are up and running (for now) without any problem at all. (I have one too Tongue)
Thats why we are asking is you can make a 5100 version of the latest haxorware or something to help us ?Angel That will help us a lot.

Thanks and have a good day.
(11-08-2009, 12:34 PM)TheTechnician Wrote:

Thanks to all!Big Grin

Buying another modem for sure isnt a good idea for one people that already have 4 or more 5100 doing nothing and dont have those couple bucks.

Now @ rajkosto

The good thing here is that all of the 5101 with the latest haxorware are up and running (for now) without any problem at all. (I have one too Tongue)
Thats why we are asking is you can make a 5100 version of the latest haxorware or something to help us ?Angel That will help us a lot.

Cool That would be a good idea I am in this country and the serious problem that needs to make a great firmware for the 5100 to function as the 5101 thank you all.Big Grin
[Image: sirmatrix7rx4fm.gif]
the sb5100 is very old now and out of production there are better newer modems in need of hacking
what will you all do when your networks are all upgraded to docis3 i'd rather have support for that than support for an old modem
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(13-08-2009, 07:16 AM)drewmerc Wrote: the sb5100 is very old now and out of production there are better newer modems in need of hacking
what will you all do when your networks are all upgraded to docis3 i'd rather have support for that than support for an old modem

yes i understand you, but maybe to make it compatible is just changing one word in the script or something :O ?
not that simple, i looked into it (makes me wonder what could rajkosto do if he went blackhat)
here's a nice place to start
Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VxWorks
(now i wait for raj to blast vxworks and him say i code my own compiler)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(11-08-2009, 12:34 PM)TheTechnician Wrote:

Thanks to all!Big Grin

Now @ rajkosto

But rajkosto read this forum ? or only the sbhacker one ?