Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TFTP Server & DHCP Force
When I go on DHCP Force and I detect my modems MAC Address it finds everything.. Then I try to change the "Config File Name" from: d11_abusesuspend.cm (Which it downloads by it self) to: d11_m_sb5101_speedtierextreme_c01.cm It just doesn't work.. I will start Forceing and then my modem still downloads the abuse config file instead anyway.... Or even if I had d11_m_sb5101_speedtierextreme_c01.cm and I uploaded it to the modem then it still downloads the abuse one... Please help. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. All I am mainly trying to do is change the config file for my MAC Address and it doesn't work... I've even tried to search for someones MAC Address and use there cert and it doesn't work... hmmm
With Comcast You Can't Force Configs No More. You Need An Activated NonVol.
Can you please explain to me what "An Activated NonVol" is.
(22-06-2012, 11:55 PM)Stoowyguy Wrote: Can you please explain to me what "An Activated NonVol" is.

It's A File With Certs And The Mac's All In One. Pretty Much If You Have An Active Subscription With Comcast Just Give Them A Call And They Will Ask For The MAC Addresses And The Serial # And You'll Have An Activated NonVol.
Thank You Smile
Another Question is can I use two modems for one MAC Address?
(23-06-2012, 12:05 AM)Stoowyguy Wrote: Thank You Smile
Another Question is can I use two modems for one MAC Address?

You Can But NOT On The Same NODE.
Hmm does that mean like house or city??
54 posts yet no grasp of the basics, what are you people reading
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
lol theres nothing to read.
I guess theres no more testing for Comcast Then.....
Also this basically means that if I got a NonVol from comcast telling to activate my other MAC Address (modem with haxorware on it) I would be restricted to the speeds that I already pay for?
drunk me wants to ban you for that comment as to stupid to mod, but i know sober me will think uneducated in ill-informed

as always i'll let sober me decide
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******