Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did the config file get blacklisted?
I guess what Im asking is, what does the ISP look for when identifying a config file to blacklist. Ive been reading the article "Creating DOCSIS Cable modem configuration files" and I got a copy of the EuroDocsis config file editor. Is there anything I can play with to force a blacklisted config back on the network? I just like messing around so humor me here. Tongue
they have a set list and the md5 number must match
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Ahh, so pretty much can't mess with it due to the md5 encryption right..
yes
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(26-06-2012, 05:34 AM)drewmerc Wrote: yes

that could not have done this to my modem right and what does it do if it is black listed but i thought in hoaxware blocked them from doing that ..
(28-06-2012, 03:52 AM)david6969 Wrote:
(26-06-2012, 05:34 AM)drewmerc Wrote: yes

that could not have done this to my modem right and what does it do if it is black listed but i thought in hoaxware blocked them from doing that ..

In some place's Hax sends up a big Red Flag. Because they know most testers were using Hax As I see it CC is getting there shit together it's harder to test. But you can still test I have a sub a 6120 D3 and I pull 85 on it I pull out my 5101 some times to see if I can test. And yes I do it for the fun of it.And I can get online.And I dont use hax. But you can get on line with the lite ver.They done like the dig ver. it gets flaged Enjoy
I would like to say I dont post much. I sit back and read that's what a lot of you need to do.I have been testing for a lone time. Yes I have a 6120 sub.But I test just to see if I can get on line and I do Because I have have been reading and seeing what CC is doing. if you read on here you will find what you are looking for. And there are other ways to test you dont have to telnet and you don't need to clone. As it has been said you need to think out of the BOX..And JR has posted so many hint's over and over and you don't see them. Please Read before you wast out time.I come here to learn and for the fun of it.It's not like if I cant test my world will come to the end.
Thiss is a hobby. Please take the time to read and learn. There are a lot of good posters on here Derwmerc JR and others read what they post.and you dont have to post Help I cant get online but if you can post help you must be on line...I just see so many post's help I cant get online READ it's all here for you

Enjoy your stay here