Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5101 and certs
I am on TW. I just got the fresh certs from 5120 via fastcert and and uploaded them into 5101. Spoofed everything, macs, ver and etc and still does not work with bp+...Online is blinking and it says dhcp failed.
Brothers, should i rename the certs before inserting them in the 5101 or perhaps something else is missing? I would really appreciate any input you provide. Please help! Thank you in advance.
get us a telnet log so we can be more helpful
and look into changing your cpe mac might be too late tho
(25-09-2012, 10:18 PM)reflexus Wrote: I am on TW. I just got the fresh certs from 5120 via fastcert and and uploaded them into 5101. Spoofed everything, macs, ver and etc and still does not work with bp+...Online is blinking and it says dhcp failed.
Brothers, should i rename the certs before inserting them in the 5101 or perhaps something else is missing? I would really appreciate any input you provide. Please help! Thank you in advance.

Make sure you go to Baseline privacy and BPI +
Go to Config and Disable.
Copy from cert @ "address"
(26-09-2012, 03:04 AM)BornDirty Wrote:
(25-09-2012, 10:18 PM)reflexus Wrote: I am on TW. I just got the fresh certs from 5120 via fastcert and and uploaded them into 5101. Spoofed everything, macs, ver and etc and still does not work with bp+...Online is blinking and it says dhcp failed.

I did it but it does not work...
your still missing something you need to search for 5101 certs because you need to let it take a firmware update to recieve what your missing
(26-09-2012, 04:53 AM)reflexus Wrote:
(26-09-2012, 03:04 AM)BornDirty Wrote:

you got to be kidding, right? of course, i did it. still does not work

Why would he be kidding, you are the one who is asking for help.
Seems to me you are a little ungrateful.
Guys, i am really sorry for that, i just had bad day...please anyone could help, would you please?
we have given you suggestions to try but you still havnt given us telnet logs after trying them to help you any further
we have no idea of the security you have i mean it seems easy to get online where you are you just need to do a little more work
(26-09-2012, 05:09 AM)kornwood Wrote: your still missing something you need to search for 5101 certs because you need to let it take a firmware update to recieve what your missing

Firmware update ? I have aways just spoofed the current certs Firmware under stealth . Shit did I give the info up ?
You CANNOT spoof isp signed firmware with basic knowledge. You used to be able to do that with basic BPI when most ISP's were in the process of upgrading from docsis 1. New security means more thorough checks to every network element so you need to be able to see what the CMTS is looking for in order to see what you can do to give it what it wants....This is where Haxorware was pure Genius back in the day. Rajkosto made a beautiful, easy to use GUI interface so noobs would not have to bother with all that silly typing in the telnet console! That was awesome, but now you need to go old school again and learn the basics as Haxorware is plainly visible to every ISP that runs d3.
How do you do that? TELNET BOOT LOG!
Start with that and post it so you can get some help and it will save me from posting the same answers over and over again and we don't have to tell you to shut up and read like we do on every other post...