Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help SB5101 connection
Code:
Opening file '115001_vm2.0_d.cfg' on 172.26.191.85 for reading...
tftp-enforce bypass is DISABLED
TFTPD Started
Forcing Config TFTP IP to 127.0.0.1
Forcing Config File name to SWBMAX002_vm2.0_d.cfg

does this work for anybody any more? if it does your isp admin must suck cox

Code:
0x00019744 [CmDocsisCtlThread] BcmCmDocsisCtlThread::RegRspMsgEvent: (CmDocsisCtlThread) ERROR -
REG-RSP response code NOT ok! rsp code = 11 (kRejAuthFailureBadHmac)
0x0001974e [CmDocsisCtlThread] BcmCmDocsisCtlThread::SyncRestartErrorEvent: (CmDocsisCtlThread) reason: 17 (kNegOrBadRegRsp)
Logging event: TLV-11 - unrecognized OID
Logging event: TLV-11 - unrecognized OID
Not logging event ID 2436694040, control for level 7 is 0.
Logging event: Neg Or Bad Reg Rsp - Reinitialize MAC...

no he does not (well he may but i don't know his sexual orientation)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
I can tell you what the issue is, but what do you think it is?

Look at your TELNET log and tell me what things stand out..
Knowledge=Power
I'm not really sure but looking maybe a bad mac add.? I'm not to bright when it comes to reading all that kind of stuff. Give me some credit though, I have had that modem for a while, did all kinds of reading before I got it in the mail and had it going in about 2 days or less. Smile, (that's good for me seeings how i'm not very computer savy).
(07-10-2012, 03:28 AM)ABMJR Wrote: I can tell you what the issue is, but what do you think it is?

Look at your TELNET log and tell me what things stand out..

"FC" That is my quess.
forcing the config? If so, Ive never messed with the hax settings, would u telll me if I asked what to do? Smile.... Please!!
(07-10-2012, 07:00 AM)mliv21877 Wrote: forcing the config? If so, Ive never messed with the hax settings, would u telll me if I asked what to do? Smile.... Please!!

Like I said, it is a Guess!
Ty for all y'alls help I have it back online again. I really couldn't tell anyone what the telnet log if my life had depended on it, but with the leading me in the right direction help me alot. Now as soon as I figure out how to give rep points I will be thanking haroldstein and ABMJR for leading me there...Smile I would also like to thank everyone else for the post I've read to help with my problem and the many post availble for others problems, which may and probably will be my problem some day...
(07-10-2012, 08:24 AM)mliv21877 Wrote: Ty for all y'alls help I have it back online again. I really couldn't tell anyone what the telnet log if my life had depended on it, but with the leading me in the right direction help me alot. Now as soon as I figure out how to give rep points I will be thanking haroldstein and ABMJR for leading me there...Smile I would also like to thank everyone else for the post I've read to help with my problem and the many post availble for others problems, which may and probably will be my problem some day...
Glad to see you fixed the problem!
So, how was this fixed? care to share?

thanks.