Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RCA DCM315 - Help!
Hey guys! I own a premodded RCA DCM315 and it recently started bugging out. For instance, it would reboot every few times but it would still be alright. And then it would do that and turn on but now I no longer have cable. I asked a friend and he suggested changing my IP address but that doesn't work either. Any tips?
(10-10-2012, 11:41 PM)sherdog Wrote: Hey guys! I own a premodded RCA DCM315 and it recently started bugging out. For instance, it would reboot every few times but it would still be alright. And then it would do that and turn on but now I no longer have cable. I asked a friend and he suggested changing my IP address but that doesn't work either. Any tips?
Change the mac and you should be be ok.
(11-10-2012, 12:01 AM)sixteen Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 11:41 PM)sherdog Wrote: Hey guys! I own a premodded RCA DCM315 and it recently started bugging out. For instance, it would reboot every few times but it would still be alright. And then it would do that and turn on but now I no longer have cable. I asked a friend and he suggested changing my IP address but that doesn't work either. Any tips?

How would I go about doing that?
(11-10-2012, 12:06 AM)sherdog Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 12:01 AM)sixteen Wrote:

How would I go about doing that?

Get one from a frn who live few miles away.
Who is your ISP provider? Probably new Security in your area.
Go to SBH and join, alot of info and Tutorials. Changing Mac
may work, but very doubtful.