Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
sb5101, good certs/mac, but CVC Validation Failure?
UNKNOWN, you are a God send! Please teach me as well, Master. I am willing to learn, I promise to be an obedient Padawan and use the Force for good! Seriously though, I've got a SB5101 rev39 and all lights become solid till it reaches "ONLINE", blinking, then it restarts. I truly believe the problem is as you say with the certs, I just don't know how to change them. Btw, this modem was working fine earlier this year until recently. I would love for you to teach me but only if you're ok with it. Thanks for reading this.

Forgot to add... I'm in the NYC area, using Cablevision Optimum Online and I've got a sb5100 put away that I used previously till I replaced it with my SB5101. Is it plausible that I may extract the certs (as you mentioned) from the sb5100 and apply them to my SB5101; in essence making it work again? Please forgive me if I'm incorrect. I'm passionate to make this work and learn from you geniuses. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: sb5101, good certs/mac, but CVC Validation Failure? - by hackablejoker - 23-12-2012, 04:39 AM