Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to get back online / Haxorware Settings
I've been struggling to get back online for over 3 months. I have tried loads and loads of macs but maximum it will stay on for an hour and then disconnect.

Please help with the following and provide any guide, latest firmwares and links to any other downloads...

1. What MACs are working..... i.e. 0040? 0020? 0008.....
2. BPI?
3. Other settings in Haxorware? what needs to be ticked?
4. Stealth? Is it important and what are the latest settings?
5. How exactly to change and try the different MACs? I use Haxorware MAC Changer, is that okay or better off using the browser to do that?

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

Cheers.
what ISP is this?
why the sudden re-influx of virginmedia user's again? is it simply due to wizardmods being gone?
so last time i'm going to say this mac's alone are fucking pointless on virginmedia
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
As drewmerc guessed correctly it's virmin cable. Any help please?
It is not that hard because i have family in the UK and i stay here in the caribbean and fix that problem, a small isp here have more security than virgin that is kicking my ass.
at drewmerc, not a very helpful reply...

i too am on VM and run a 4100 have done for seven years and it's still on.
but my other 4100 has gone off and for the life of me it won't go back on, even with a fresh sniff and using only macs with config files as i always have done,
even booting modem without lan connected, and now i can't connect to the modem with len,
so i flashed a couple of 5100 with sigma, but buggered if i can get them on, so i bought a 5101 with haxorware, so smartarse, for those of us that don't know or are new to haxorware (i always used hackware) how can we get back onto VM ??

i run a live streaming website so the modem was essential, so any help gratefully received,
now i has set up my 5101 as far as i can tell, but un-sure if VM is DODSIS or EuroDOCSIS
i have changed the speeds to 40275000 and deleted the TFP sever address as my own 4100 these are blank,
but all i am getting are SEND flashing and nothing on-line (same as my 5100)

i'm happy with 20meg or whatever i can get but please no negative comments, some of us are genuinely stuck..
lol you do understand i'm not going to give you a straight answer and as always the telnet log will tell you exactly were your modems are failing in the registration process and always remember to change your cpe mac every time you switch modems/certs
but some thing i will say about your comment, there are no d1 modems still on the network so you using a 4100 means you sticking out like a sore thumb also virgin can detect r39 so stop trying to get online with that (use it be all means to monitor the registration process but be prepared to switch firms if you want to get online)

which docsis you are depends on many factors if your in an ntl area (pre virgin) your docsis if telelwest or c/w it should be euro docsis
but due to area shifts and equipment upgrades in the years since the takeover all this could have changed (never checked as all my equipment works on both)
__________________________________________________________________________________
ok well i'm in Nottingham (not afraid to say it)
i have had two 4100 for seven years, one untill last year was still on 2meg my other (this one) is 20meg
this one has stayed on the same mac for two years
the other one lasts around six months upto a year,
now the other one went off last month, i have just got it back on-line, but not registered, so i am sniffing with that on again, but both modems have just re-booted and again, this one came straight back on..

now not all of us are clued up with what needs to be what, i was a sbhacker user but since they have gone cashing in i can't download, or post on the forum, in fact i can't even get registered or any response from admin (my mates tried to register and donate but it fails)

so i'm assuming i need normal docsis or euro docsis ?
i am new to haxorware which people encourage you to use and say how great it is, but if you are new no one wants to help, or don't seem to want to..
i'm having same problem with sigma-x..

so instead of trying to belittle people why not actually help, or advise.. ??

or even point me and others in the right direction.. Wink
i'm only really here to help flashing, getting shit working is not my problem, but how to do it has been written many times it just gets lost in all the crap of people asking the same questions over and over again
but even if you find helpful instructions all the answers will not be there due to the fact that all nodes require different things
i appreciate the information might be out there and on this forum, but whoever runs this forum should probably have more categories and sticky's for such valuable information.
as people like myself come on to these forums, do a search and get no help what so ever, just post's hi-jacked by other people and the important stuff is lost as you say.

so is there anyone on here that actually can help without sarcasm and trying to belittle new people,
and maybe someone that hasn't got their head so far up there arse that they can smell their own neck ??

i'd appreciate knowing what i have or haven't done right..