Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SBH is back
SBH is back, but I can't log in. It seems I have to pay for membership again.
Anybody else has the same problem?
Too lazy at the moment to look, but wonder what the date of the backup is from?
(01-02-2013, 08:35 AM)diabls Wrote: Too lazy at the moment to look, but wonder what the date of the backup is from?

According to my profile the backup is from march...which explains my VIP because I went VIP in June or July I believe. Damn!

OUCH! That's a huge gap in data! Damn. I'm glad i'm not a Mod there. What a PITFA that has got to be. Great work to all the staff there to salvage such a HUGE database. This is why I go to great pains now to make backups of my backups on different rigs.
Yea, alot of data, a site I frequent before was down for 1 day and lost a ton of data just for that 23hour block they had to go back on. My account should still be paid there then, I was doing some reading a good bit when I paid sometime last year.
Can you just imagine the sheer volume of new members they will have to go through and update with the Paypal records? DAMNNNNNNN!!! I imagine this will take a monumental amount of time and effort for them. Again, I offer my sincere appreciation for the Staff's efforts...

Glad they're back up. What a nightmare for them.