Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the recently confused "testers"
(08-02-2013, 01:42 AM)drewmerc Wrote: that was far worse than this by a fucking long shot, here i have never had more than 10 pm's in a single day
back when i was admin of ps2hd i do remember topping 50 pm's in a day, i remember topping 100 on one day but then i did post a pic of DMS/sjeep's toxicOS for the DMS4 modchip before release

There were times you could not go a single page of threads without seeing at least 8 threads about the same question answered over a hundred times, so yeah that was way worse lol. I actually only got a handful of PMs on AfterDawn, IIRC it was Extreme-Source that got more noobs lol.

Hahaha it was you who posted that pic?! Well shit, if you wanted all the PMs you could get in one day.. Tongue

Now that I think about it, I still have my modded PS2 with DMS4 Pro SE. I need a break from the current-gen for a while. Bet I still have CD Gen and Apache somewhere on my external hdd Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: For the recently confused "testers" - by ZekeThePlumber - 09-02-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: For the recently confused "testers" - by loph - 13-03-2013, 04:35 AM