Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help with my modem
ok this guy i saw on craigslist told me he can put on internet from comcast for life for me for 120 bucks so i was ok . he connected the internet everything was fine then when i took out the modem from the livng room to my room and connected it again only google youtube and facebook works and others are non responsive so i called him up and he said he was going to take a look at it and he came and switched the modems and was working then the problem happened again and ever since then he never came back i keep calling him is there a way i can fix the problem without his help the modem is a motorola and isnt a surfboard look like old but it has a usb 2.0 but no reset or stand by button . my cusin did the same thing with the guy and he never had a problem but he had the surfboard modem

if anything can i use the surfboard modem ?

ALso it keeps asking me to show content on internet expolorer and the seurity certificates im guesing its the router cause i tried disabling on ie
............................................................................................retard
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
This forum is for testing cable modem and we Definitely DO NOT support TOS!
Correct me if I am wrong here guys!
[Image: 2484518066.png]

CygNus
Better to understand a little, than to misunderstand a lot.
See, when you moved it from your bedroom to the living room the miniature purple Unicorns died. That's the whole problem! Your CL guy probably ran out of Unicorns...I'm sure that's the reason he hasn't called you back!
(04-02-2013, 12:54 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: See, when you moved it from your bedroom to the living room the miniature purple Unicorns died. That's the whole problem! Your CL guy probably ran out of Unicorns...I'm sure that's the reason he hasn't called you back!

LMAO
[Image: 2484518066.png]

CygNus
Better to understand a little, than to misunderstand a lot.
Hence the reason the modem (FORUM) scene has died.......
No fucker wants to help any cunt these days....give the kid a break & atleast try & help him W/O the sarcasm :-)

And yes...He should of knew better & learned from hes cousins mistake !!!!
(09-02-2013, 11:03 PM)biddy79uk Wrote: Hence the reason the modem (FORUM) scene has died.......
No fucker wants to help any cunt these days....give the kid a break & atleast try & help him W/O the sarcasm :-)

And yes...He should of knew better & learned from hes cousins mistake !!!!

legally i cannot, he admitted to a crime if i had helped him in any way i would be an accessory to that crime under our wonderful British laws
i have no problem with people committing crimes of stupidity, but stating publicly that you did so is more so stupid
if he had spent more than 5 minutes reading he would have known (online time 14 minutes so assuming he spent 5 minutes registering and 5 minutes posting this that leaves 4 minutes of reading)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Soooooo, who said he can't get help? I thought I was actually pretty nice about it! Post that at SBH and see the responses! here's the problem...security has progressed to the point that if you don't know how the cm gets an ip from the cmts you're fucked! Period! Haxorware, as amazing as it was 3 years ago, is essentially pointless against current CMTS firmware. I try to help as many as I can if they seem genuinely interested in how it works, but it always, and I mean ALWAYS ends like this -

That's great and all Southern, but can you just show me what page The Telnet Trick is posted on so I can get back to playing Xbox live?I'm not even exaggerating here!

Look through my posts...I've pretty much laid pout what you need to do and learn to make it work now. IT'S FUCKING HARD NOW!!!! I can't say "hey, goto this page at cisco...this will fix it! IDK what YOUR CMTS wants. I know what mine wants and that took more effort than any Freetard would ever even think about expending for anything! BPI+ and TFTP Enforce knocked out 95% of the community in a few months. Well played by Cisco!!!! How do you teach somebody this shit now w/o giving up a priceless exploit or two?

I'm ALL EARS!!!

ANYONE want to prove me wrong here? PLEASE DO!!
I know this guy is gone and all, but what do you guys think his problem was? It sounds like some sort of firewall issue? DNS? On another note, I still have not received my jtagnt. Im about ready to send this f'ing modem to one of you guys with a jtag to flash it for me so I can tinker with it. I'm bored to death here in candyland. Absolutely NO fun when the modem just "works"
(12-02-2013, 02:30 AM)Florida Wrote: the nt will come i had to wait like 2 weeks to get mine and i got no response back when i contacted support. there fucken idiots they provide no tracking, no support....nothing.

I hope it has shipped, it still says processing. Im thinking the guy is a little paranoid about me doing a chargeback or something. I don't play those games.. I live by the strict rules of karma! Thats probably why I always get help when I ask. Cool

I even looked to find a craigslist idiot to jtag it for me real quick, but the only guy I found wants "$50 to fix your modem" fuckin ripoff. Those are the kind of guys who get knocks on their door from unfriendly people.