Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
pull config from sub?
just wanted to ask if anyone can show me how to pull my config file from my subbed modem?
(10-03-2013, 08:16 PM)Florida Wrote: WOW!

You don't provide any details so people can help you. provide some info such as what ISP are you on, what modem are you using, etc...
And why are you asking this and NOT READING? everything you are going to ask has been probably answered 10-30 times already. Don't be lazy just simply read, read, read some more, then see what you can do with that knowledge after that you "test" and see what works and what doesn't THEN you ask questions!

im in socal rr and i have a cisco 2100. do you have a link to get vultureware?
or you can have a second setup running on another pc even if its just a walledgarden config or what ever
then have dhcp force scanning then plug in your sub modem then wait and compare your mac address with your results
Well what I want to do is get the config open it in vultureware get my private string to scan for certs. Will this work?
No
Knowledge=Power
Thanks for the words of encouragment. Any words of advice or where to look?
If it's a 3349 modem just clone your sub to a donor modem and flash hax lite over it...

as for the private string...LOL

Make friends with your local ISP Engineer or figure out how to use Solarwinds and Wireshark.
Well I have a sb5101 and a ambit 256 both have hax on them.
soooo

why haven't you just CLICKED on the CFG file highlighted in blue text on the main page of the Hax gui?????

it will magically appear in the download folder of your choice and you can then open it in vultureware.

Haxorware 101...

does not get any easier than that my friend
There is no private string in the CFG.bin file...
Knowledge=Power