Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
XBMC
anyone here use xbmc?
i do i have a g-box its like a roku but runs on android and its main media program is xbmc i still have my old xbox which still has it on it also but its been in a box for years
used it for years on my old xbox, but the fact that it's still actively developed is a testament to how good it was/is
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
I havent used it since megaupload took that legal hit. (It was streaming movies via them) But it is a badass program once you get all of your plugins in order.
since xbox didnt do hd videos back then I lost interest in it
but that was do to the xbox needing its memory or cpu upgraded I cant remember which but when using it now on devices that can play mkv and such its great

Alot of devices can run xbmc my g-box and I think the apple tvs can I wish my roku's did
Well its pretty good now if you have a good internet connection to stream all the hd and 3d content and the xbmc for android is really dope too.... Xbmchub.com everything you need to install on your pc......and xbmcandroid.com everything you need to install on android..... Try it now