Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO LIGHT,NOFLASHI NEEDTO DEBRICKTHISMODEMPLEASEHELP
im not detecting any thing please help directions and files please thanxin advance
(14-03-2013, 06:39 AM)digitalx1 Wrote: im not detecting any thing please help directions and files please thanxin advance

When asking for help give as much info as possible a bout the device and what type you or trying to fix.
(14-03-2013, 06:39 AM)digitalx1 Wrote: im not detecting any thing please help directions and files please thanxin advance

Modem model: ???

if you are not detecting anything at all, please check you solder points. make sure they are all making good contacts. and check your isp, make sure it's connecting to the right spot.
[Image: 2446828209.png]
the modem model would help us help YOU...
i have a sb5101 it doesntdo anything meaning i get nothing no flash detect andno lights
(15-03-2013, 06:25 AM)digitalx1 Wrote: i have a sb5101 it doesntdo anything meaning i get nothing no flash detect andno lights

So you expect us to magically figure out what programmer you are using? blackcat? usbjtag nt? capish!?

READ UP MAN!... btw, i'm being nice about it. other people are just ignoring you...
Its bricked.

If you start the modem, do all the lights come on and then go off?

If so, its BRICKED and you need to UNBRICK it..

In the HU cards day, this was known as a "Looped" card
Knowledge=Power
Sigh...

Go here and READ this like 10 times, then, read it some more. If you cannot fix it after reading this thread then throw it away.

http://www.sbhacker.net/forum/topic/1070...1-debrick/

This is the BIBLE for what you need to do. If you pull this off then can consider yourself a tester!