Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2100r2 Brick Or Debricked?
my D2100r2 had been bricked til i got my USBJTAG. I Performed one of those famous Webstar_DPC2100_EPC2100. Now if i power off and remove the USBJtag and power it on starts blinking slow and can't get any access. now If i let the modem runing with power supply and disconnect the Jtag All lights turn on and the modem auto boots, afterwards only PC & POWER lights are only active. and still allows me to access the modem anyway though I cant disconnect power feed only command reboot it... Any solution to my device
pc and power light only is normal with a hax flashed webby
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
probably but when i purchased this device the lights were functioning like they normally do, and now to get it too boot like normal i have to connect it to T USBJTAG NT, run the app detect ... all that stuff and in the middle but just not erase or program disconnect only usb cable from JTAG device. All of a sudden all light are on
The lights mean nothing! When I flash a Netgear cg the lights don't work either...You do not need the lights to run a test cm! If you simply MUST have working status lights then use a 5101. 2100's are made with really low quality boards anyways....
i do have 5101 and a netgear gateway also the SBg6580 but the webby was my first cm
IMHO 2100's are garbage. Sometimes the lights don't come back even when i flash them back to stock! The two I used to play with both lost the tuners in a few months anyways...I have one in a drawer somewhere...never touch them if I don't have to!

lol

i opened up said cm and it was flashed with hax.(still had a 6120 showcase cfg loaded...that's how long it's been since I touched it!) LMAO

I found the original stock, pre CC firmware and flashed it with the NT. Instant Brick o' Matic!!! What a POS! I've just reflashed it at least 8 times and the only way it will boot up is with a 5101 dump...lol

lol

revived it to stock...died 10 mins later...bad cap on board!I stand by my initial evaluation. GARBAGE!